creating SYNC option for all USB devices in hal 0.0.4-10

Saimun Cheng chengsaimun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:58:27 PDT 2005

Hi David,

the problem is the USB drive would flash during saving. Then it would stop
flashing. Then it would flash again when sync-ing (i think) after a few
seconds. How would the user know when to remove?

Without doubting you, Is the speed really so significant between sync and
async?

You mentioned "You can indeed add your own mount options. Please search the
archives."
Is this the part where we add SYNC option to USB?

Thanks
Simon