Refresh ACPI APM and PMU devices on resume

Ikke eikke at eikke.com
Sun Apr 16 15:12:40 PDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 17:24 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On a related note, I wish that the various distributions would
> converge
> on a set of power management scripts that just did the right thing.

Even slightlier related: I had been thinking of adding this support to
the HAL suspend/hibernate/... scripts: some dir like /etc/hal/suspend.d,
where one can put scripts like 10_alsa-resume.sh,
20_umount-windows-suspend.sh, 20_mount-windows-resume.sh,
30_umount-all-removable-devices-suspend.sh etc
so some actions are automagicly performed when the system
suspends/resumes.

Should be fairly trivial in bash...

Thoughts?

Ikke