0.5.8 goals and TODO list updated

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu Aug 3 17:09:45 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've just updated doc/TODO - haven't really been doing a good job of
keeping it current. I want to change that. Another thing I want to try
is to set goals for each release (I also want to release more
frequent!). E.g. just before we release 0.5.8 we have modified doc/TODO
to list the 0.5.9 goals.

Anyway, take a look at

 http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=doc/TODO

and feel free to send mail if you

 1. have additional items you think should be on the list

 2. have comments about what we want to finish we 0.5.8. Specifically
    it would be great if Richard or someone else could look at the
    TODO about the VideoAdapterPM stuff - I haven't really followed it.

I want to release 0.5.8 Real Soon Now aka in a week or two. Oh, and also
feel free to send code patches that eliminates items in the TODO
list! :-)

Thanks!

    David