Gnome-mount cvs in fc5

George Billios gbillios at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 12:04:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I've just written a blog entry regarding the installation of gnome-mount
cvs in fc5.

You can find it here: http://gbil.dyndns.org/?p=12

Note for David: Many of you might think that I don't like the work David
did. That is not true, I like the concept behind gnome-mount but I don't
like ver 0.4 and I really don't like that this version was included in
fc5. Version 0.5 (cvs) seems to be the one Fedora people should wait
before adding it to their distribution. David wad really helpful when I
did some posts here some months ago and I would like to thank him for
his work.

Regards,

George