Automounting in text mode

David Leangen linux at leangen.net
Fri Aug 11 00:13:47 PDT 2006

Again replying to myself... and another question!

After much searching, I noticed that it is possible to use gnome-mount
in text mode. I tested it, and it works.

So, all I need now is to figure out what the device is in my HAL
callout. With the device path, everything should be fine.

I noticed that there are environment variables such as
$HAL_PROP_USB_BUS_NUMBER and $HAL_PROP_USB_LINUX_DEVICE_NUMBER.

Where can I find the list of these environment variables? Or, how do I
ensure that the correct information is being passed to my callout?

Thank you so much for the help!