Bluetooth support

Matthew Garrett mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org
Wed Aug 16 16:29:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 11:19:02PM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:

> Looks sane to me (and bloody great to me also). Have you a patch against
> HEAD, and then I can add it to my daily built RPMs for some wider "does
> it break anything" type testing.

I haven't generated a patch, but it should just need the files dropping
in the appropriate directories and Makefile.am updating. I'm still
working with Bluez upstream to find a way of providing functionality
that lets me do what I want while maintaining the sort of API that they
want, so it may be a little while until this is actually generally
useful.

Matthew Garrett | mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org