[RFC] Add persistent storage capability to HAL

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Fri Aug 18 02:24:36 PDT 2006

On Friday 18 August 2006 00:25, Richard Hughes wrote:
[...]
> More code in the .h files?
>
> I think we need to sort out the .h/.c shared stuff. Danny, what's the
> plan here?

I hope I can provide a complete patch in the next days to remove shared.h and
to split off some of the utils.c/h stuff to:
* utils_pm.c/h:
	- for powermanagement stuff as e.g. battery related code)
* utils_hald.c/h:
   - for hald specific code, as David suggested for hal_util_callout_* and I
     would also add the mount/umount stuff here

Danny