trailing whitespace

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:00:38 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 23:30 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:

> Perhaps we can clean it up just before a release?

Yes, that would be great.

> Speaking of which, the goal of releasing on Dec 15th kinda flunked.
> Tomorrow I'll try to hash out a list of items I think we need to do
> before 0.5.9 is out. Would be great for everyone else to think about
> this too. Thanks!

I think we need to concentrate on all the "0.5.8.1 works, CVS does not"
cases. If you've had one of these, and CVS still does not work then
please shout now, or forever hold your peace. :-)

For me, I would like the battery re-factoring to go in after release (as
it's fairly high risk of breaking stuff) and then I can continue work on
the OLPC battery and supporting the new sysfs battery class.

Where else does should we mention "YOU NEED HAL-INFO FOR HAL TO WORK" -
README, or HACKING? This should also probably be prominent in the
release notes.

Richard.