make dist failure with latest git

Steev Klimaszewski steev at gentoo.org
Fri Dec 22 10:45:44 PST 2006

Hey all, been trying to figure out why automounting decided to stop
working recently.  I checked out git hal and hal-info, ran make, and for
some reason, the first time, it failed to automount, so i ran it again,
passing a few more arguments to it.  and when I ran it that time,
automounting worked.  So, I decided to push it out to Gentopia, to get
some more people testing it... but make dist fails.

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/steev/sandbox/hal/doc/api'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `hal-sections.txt', needed by
`distdir'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/steev/sandbox/hal/doc/api'
make[1]: *** [distdir] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/steev/sandbox/hal/doc'
make: *** [distdir] Error 1