make dist failure with latest git

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:07:22 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 12:45 -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
> Hey all, been trying to figure out why automounting decided to stop
> working recently.  I checked out git hal and hal-info, ran make, and for
> some reason, the first time, it failed to automount, so i ran it again,
> passing a few more arguments to it.  and when I ran it that time,
> automounting worked.  So, I decided to push it out to Gentopia, to get
> some more people testing it... but make dist fails.

make distcheck works for me - but I think I remembered having the
problem you describe in the past if I do a configure --disable-gtk-doc
and then try make distcheck.

If you add --enable-gtk-doc to DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS
in /home/steev/sandbox/hal/Makefile.am does the ./autogen.sh && make
distcheck then work?

Richard.