Small fix for capability check in hald_dbus.c

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 08:30:07 PST 2006

Le Mardi 14 Février 2006 12:15, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> What do you think?

Being the author of the previous fix (and since I'm on dapper right now I've
been able to test the one you propose), I prefer this new fix which is
definitely more elegant (how the hell I missed this
hal_device_has_capability() function?!).

I definitely support the inclusion of this patch.

Of course since I can't commit to HAL I can just express my support. ;-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."