Interaction multiple distro installs, fstab-sync, and konqueror

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Jan 9 00:48:56 PST 2006

Le Lundi 9 Janvier 2006 08:55, Andrey Borzenkov a écrit :
> It is hard to tell without any detail but I would blame either Mandriva
> installer (for putting in fstab wrong mount point) or Konqueror guessing by
> this description.

Well, I hardly see how konqueror would be able to mount automatically
something that hasn't the "user" option. It really looks like a broken fstab,
or a suid mount which doesn't make the necessary checks correctly.

I'd blame Mandriva for wrongly modifying the fstab in the first place, but I'm
obviously a bit biased here. ;-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."