additions for iRiver T* series and U10

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Jan 25 08:58:04 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 13:13 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These are served by libgphoto2, but are actual MTP Music/Shockwave players.
> (I havent really checked the types of files they can play, mp3, wma, ogg
>  are however in there.)
>
> I copied the entries from 10-usb-music-players.fdi, perhaps you can merge these
> snippets in there too.

So, for digital cameras I believe libgphoto2 now installs the .fdi file
itself for all these cameras right, right? I think this makes a lot of
sense as this file is automatically updated whenever support is added /
removed for digital cameras.

Why can't we do the same for these players?

Cheers,
David