The "No response within specified time" error

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Jan 31 17:33:21 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 19:43 +0100, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm getting this error message while trying to mount
> a usb flash, after calling dbus_connection_send_with_reply_and_block.
> Does that mean that I'm not sending the message correctly?
> Please take a look, I've ran out of ideas here. This is the code
> (like in g-v-m and g-m):

Can't find anything wrong with it.. does gnome-mount work for you? [1]
If not, then there's probably a more fundamental problem. Otherwise
please attach all sources so it's possible to compile and debug from
there... Would also be useful to know what kind of system you're using,
what version of hal / dbus / udev / linux kernel etc. are you using...

    David

[1] : gnome-mount is in GNOME CVS in the module 'gnome-mount'. It's also
in Fedora Rawhide...