Bluetooth and power stuff

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon May 1 11:43:55 PDT 2006

> Except, in this bluetooth case, the enable/disable causes a usb
> plug/unplug event. So, there's nothing to attach it to for the 'enable'
> case.

Yea, we need to figure out how to support edge cases like this too. But
I think before we do that we need to figure out how we want to solve the
general problem.

For example, does powering down a device (bus device, e.g. pci, usb..)
make the children (class devices, e.g. storage, network) go away? Does
suspend do the same? Do we just say in hal that it's undefined whether
this is the case? (to support multiple kernels more easily)

    David