HAL spec patch

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:46:49 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 13:32 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 17:39 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > >
> > > Hold fire on applying this pls, I would like to get split the spec
> > > first. I'll happily apply this as soon as the document has been cut up.
> >
> > David, good to apply?
> >
> > Joe, I can resync this against CVS manually so don't worry.
>
> Certainly, thanks both.

Done:

2006-05-09  Richard Hughes  <richard at hughsie.com>
 * doc/spec/hal-spec-properties.xml: Rework a patch from Joe Marcus
Clarke <marcus at FreeBSD.org> to fix a typo in an oss keyname.

David, there's loads of stuff about fstab-sync in the spec still, can
you rip out (or tell me what to rip) all the stuff that doesn't apply.

Thanks.

Richard.