[RFC] replace non utf8 always with the same char

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Sun May 14 12:20:38 PDT 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 00:50, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 22:58 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
[...]
> Oh, that's what I meant. So we'd have
>
>  hald/helper-util/helper-util.c
>                   helper-util.h

Why not simply that:
 hald/helper-util.c
      helper-util.h

Do we really need a new dir?

> > I'm not sure if we really need a lib for this. Why not add simply a *.h/c
> > file (as e.g. utils.c) for the helper?
>
> Because it spews compiler warnings on functions not used.

No, IMO not. IMO this currently only happen because we have all functions and
code in the headerfile instead of separated in a header file and a .c-file
for the code. You also don't get a compiler warning because you don't use all
functions of util.c/h e.g. in acpi.c

Danny