volume unmounting/ejecting broken on linux

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Wed May 17 09:34:58 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 17:38, William Jon McCann wrote:
[...]
> With that change it was clear that the problem was indeed not finding
> the backend script.  Your patch fixed that problem.
>
> Then I found that the backend unmount script did not have the
> MOUNT_POINT variable defined.  It should be exported in the parent script.
>
> The attached patch should fix it.

I update the patch. I moved the check for MOUNT_POINT to the top of the
script, we can exit directly if MOUNT_POINT is missing. I also fixed eject
and added GIVEN_EJECTOPTIONS to the eject command and removed the rc=0 line
(I don't know why this line was there.).

Could someone test this?

Danny