Crash with hal

Christian Metzen metzench at ccux-linux.de
Sun Oct 1 01:39:12 PDT 2006

Hi there,

couldn't really help with your problem, but exactly the same strange
behaviour on my development machine here. Downgrading to hal 0.5.7.1
works again with udev 100 and dbus 0.93. But 0.5.8.1 crashes exactly the
same way.

When moving hald-addon-storage to another location it works, but without
this addon. :-( I now tried it for 3 or 4 days, can't see any solution
for this. Perhaps there is some dev who knows about this?

--
Regards,
                      -\-   Christian Metzen   -/-

Developer and Project Lead for CCux Linux.
check out http://www.ccux-linux.de/ for more info.
EMAIL : metzench at ccux-linux.de