i18n support for tools

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Tue Oct 31 13:36:00 PST 2006

30 Eki 2006 Pts 05:17 tarihinde, Andrey Borzenkov şunları yazmıştı:
> Daemon may run in different locale than user; so this should probably be
> done on the level which interacts with user. One possibility is to pass
> locale information over D-Bus; I do not know if this is possible.

I think one solution may be returning some constant values instead of strings,
so KDE (or whatever it is) can use this to show the error to users. Passing
locale from DBUS seems a litte over engineered to me :)

--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!