volume.ignore vs mount privilege

Artem Kachitchkine Artem.Kachitchkin at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 25 09:53:54 PDT 2006

> Right. I'm happy to remove this restriction of HAL's Mount() obeying
> volume.ignore once PolicyKit 0.3 is out (am working on it atm). Does
> that sound good?

Sounds good. BTW, what exactly should we expect in 0.3? I'm a little nervous
because we're not using polkitd right now, only libpolkit reimplemented on top
of Solaris RBAC (role based access control) and frankly would like to keep it
that way. Pointing to an earlier post that I missed would work, too.

-Artem.