patches, patches, patches :)

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Sep 27 08:41:29 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 23:50 +0200, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Some patches attached, including a changelog per patch.
>   Please review and let me know if their okay to commit.

Looks good with the following minor changes

 - Opening brace for functions go on a separate line

 - Please don't return in the middle of a function (it doesn't scale);
   use goto instead

 - I don't like !strcmp - strcmp returns a signed integer so what you
   really mean is strcmp(...) != 0. Mixing up booleans and integers
   is bad (yes, I know a lot of people mix booleans / integers /
   pointers; it's not an excuse though)

Feel free to push these changes to the 0.5.8 branch too - they look like
good bug fixes.

Btw, did you see that I added 'light_sensor' and 'keyboard_backlight'
support for my Macbook Pro? Any chance you can add the same for PPC
PowerBooks? :-)

(there's a small example policy daemon in examples/ - works pretty well
until Richard or others gets this into real power management daemons.)

Thanks.

    David