0.5.9rc3

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sun Apr 1 12:11:34 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 19:28 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Validate XML in 10-keyboard-policy.fdi : failed
> ./10-keyboard-policy.fdi:12: element match: validity error : No
> declaration for attribute contains_not of element match
> Document ./10-keyboard-policy.fdi does not validate
> against ../../../fdi/fdi.dtd
> make: *** [check] Error 1

Ah, crap, I made the distcheck before adding this patch

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal.git;a=commitdiff;h=e0d3327b68fc043e6ac8a1b0bdf97249476a3968

Note to self: don't make releases late at night.

> Do we even have an attribute contains_not?

Yeah. For now, I've updated the DTD in both hal and hal-info

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal.git;a=commitdiff;h=d3aaf33d66443c0f18743a78511caf16df36cb69
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal-info.git;a=commitdiff;h=f3a06388f3c0a0ebbd609fd2700d1a583ac5a216

but as noted we need a hal-fdi-file-validate program.

     David