USB Thumbdrive Performance with HAL

Antonio Dupont antonio at moosefactory.com
Tue Aug 21 14:17:05 PDT 2007

Hello Kay,

Thank you very much, that has decrease the mounting time from 4 to 5 seconds
to about 3 seconds which is a great improvement.  :-)

I think we can almost live with this, but would love to get it down to around
two seconds.  If you have anymore great suggestions, send them my way.

Best regards,

Antonio