updated hal-info breaks hald

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Fri Aug 24 06:27:02 PDT 2007

Le vendredi 24 août 2007 à 13:59 +0200, Danny Kukawka a écrit :
> On Mittwoch, 22. August 2007, Aaron A. King wrote:
> > Running mandriva 2007.1 on x86_64.
> >
> > Installed update RPMs early this morning:
> > 	hal-0.5.9-0.rc2.2mdv2007.1
> > 	hal-info-0.0-5.20070725.2.1mdv2007.1
>
> 1) this is a members-only mailing list, you should subscribe if you wan't an
> answer ...
>
> 2) hal-0.5.9-0 isn't an up-to-date HAL, we already released an update for
> version 0.5.9 with several bugfixes, may try this version.

We did a bugfix update to 0.5.9.1 two days ago :)

Unfortunately, some errors slipped in hal-info package we shipped (I
forgot to ran make check at package build) which caused the problems for
people.

Everything is now fixed by updating again hal-info package through
standard bugfix/security channel.

> 3) This are Mandriva packages, please first report the problem to your
> distribution, they know better about their packages (including e.g.
> patches/changes).

Sorry about this, folks.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>