PolicyKit

Piter PUNK piterpunk at slackware.com
Thu Dec 6 12:58:19 PST 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, David Zeuthen wrote:
> 1) it's not in diff(1) format
> 2) lacks build system integration
> 3) needs security review

1) is really easy to fix -;) I can run diff now. The main problem
to me is the 2). I don't have much experience with auto-tools and
only does some ugly hacks in ./configure and Makefiles to compile.

Ugly hacks:

1. When won't detect PAM, unset HAVE_PAM
2. In polkit-grant Makefile changes pam to shadow
3. Some small other things

Of course this isn't the correct way to do. And i didn't send
those monsters to David. Added one --without-pam option is the
right way, i think -;)

Sorry my bad english and feel free to mail me.

Piter PUNK