exit on disconnect

Timo Hoenig thoenig at suse.de
Tue Feb 6 23:24:04 PST 2007

Hi David,

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 21:14 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:

> It should probably attempt to reconnect to the system bus; that's what
> HAL, NM and other system daemons do...

I've sent the attached patch to you some time ago (private mail, not on
the HAL list as it doesn't touch HAL ;-).  So, I guess it just got lost.

It's a little different as making applications which are directly using
the C API survive bus restarts.  I assume the patch does not apply
anymore (it's dated  2006-10-25).  Someone else please pick it up and
adjust it accordingly.

Thanks,

   Timo