Patch adding keymap support to the hp nx5000

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:38:37 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 15:32 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> mhm. what do we use then? the button has no label besides general
> "Esc"  and I found the generated keycode by accident by trying fn +
> several keys. got a suggestion then?

Then we don't include it. I only wanted to map the buttons that have
decals on (i.e to make them do what they are supposed to do). If the
setkeycodes thing is for a common key (like f1 being lock) then we can
leave it in, but otherwise there is no need.

I think leave what we have in git now.

Richard.