Results of calling FindDeviceStringMatch

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:25:26 PDT 2007

I'm writing a program to query HAL and ask for metadata on certain devices,
but I noticed that FindDeviceStringMatch only works if the property in
question is a string; if it is an int, then FindDeviceStringMatch returns an
empty list.  Is this an error, or a limitation, or something?

Also, I notice that the spec doesn't mention what the numbers correspond to in
pci.device_class.  Is there a list somewhere?