s2both

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Sun Mar 11 15:30:11 PDT 2007

11 Mar 2007 Paz tarihinde, Holger Macht şunları yazmıştı:
> The fdi file I was proposing hasn't anything to do with the whitelist. It
> just serves two purposes:
>
>   - add the key power_management.can_suspend_to_both  (or whatever) and/or
> set it to 'true'
>   - add a method on the org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.SystemPowerManagement
>     interface to execute a script which in turn calls pm-utils to do the
>     s2both
>
> You might want to have a look at
> /usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor/10-power-mgmt-policy.fdi for
> something similar to this.

Ahh thanks for clarification, what i did understand was completely unrelated
(something
like /usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-laptop-panel-hardware.fdi)

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!