X61 Tablet FDI patch

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Sun Sep 30 12:40:46 PDT 2007

On Mittwoch, 12. September 2007, Derek Ditch wrote:
> This patch, along with blacklisting the video module (not sure if that
> made a difference), allows me to come out of suspend correctly.
> Previously the backlight wouldn't come on until I did a mode switch
> (ctrl+alt+F8, then back to X).  Now I just have to get my backlight
> controls working correctly (read: working at all).

Could you check if the machine also work with:
  <merge key="power_management.quirk.s3_bios" type="bool">true</merge>
  <merge key="power_management.quirk.s3_mode" type="bool">true</merge>

I have already added a entry for a X61 Tablet which needed this entries to
come back from s2ram from X and console.

Danny