PolicyKit 0.8

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:50:56 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 09:11 -0400, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> There's no community involvement. Bugzilla exists for a reason but
> those patches and reports sit there ignored indefinitely and then any
> discussion or patches on the ML go ignored.

I hate bugzilla too. If I get an email with "patch attached fixes $FOO,
okay to commit?" then I just have to answer "yes, thanks" and then it's
done on my part. If it's bugzilla I have manually perform all the icky
bits, and remember that I've got open bugzillas in the first place.

I get ~80 bugzillas a day for different components, and so a few are
going to get lost in the deluge. The best bet is always to email the
list, and say "okay if I commit these".

Richard.