PolicyKit-gnome repository move

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon Apr 21 10:31:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

This is a note to announce that PolicyKit-gnome development now happens
in GNOME SVN

 http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/policykit-gnome/

The main reason for moving this is to get translations happening. Looks
like we lost all the history moving there but at this point (after
trying to battle with git-svn, svn and git for hours and hours I kinda
stopped caring) I'm fine with that as it's a relatively small and young
project anyway. FYI, I've also moved the old git repo out of the way;
it's now accessible via

 git clone git://people.freedesktop.org/~david/old-PolicyKit-gnome.git

     David