Debugging HAL reporting suspend errors that aren't really errors

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at dell.com
Fri Aug 29 09:46:11 PDT 2008

Hi Danny:

Your idea sounds quite sensible for when these are long suspends, but
unfortunately these don't consistently happen only after 6 hours.  There
are occasions that the suspend is only a few minutes and these occur.
I've written a short patch for gnome-power-manager that I'll submit
upstream to get looked at for the longer suspends however.

Any ideas on debugging these occurrences on short suspends?

Regards