Battery Care Warnings

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:17:15 PST 2008

Since we have notifications for broken batteries, faulty and recalled
batteries would it not be an idea to notify the user every so often
that they should decharge their battery to keep it healthy? Hardly any
none technical person I know realises they should do this and end up
having to replace their battery because they've left the thing plugged
in for months at a time without any decharging and recharging cycles.

Hal might be a nice place to add the data for when the battery was
last cycled down and able to provide a nice warning when it gets old
enough.

thoughts?

Best Regards, Martin Owens