Passing Information From HAL

Thanh Tran ttran7700 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 06:21:43 PST 2008

> Use DBUS signal monitoring facilities instead of
> callouts.

Can I do this without using the D-BUS C API?  I
thought about going down that path but I couldn't get
the library compiled for my system.  I didn't feel
like messing with it.  I figured it would be quicker
to go through the .fdi files.  I agree with you it's a
powerful tool.  I just thought what I was trying to do
was simple enough that I wouldn't need it.  Thanks for
the reply.