No subject

Tue Jun 24 09:14:00 PDT 2008

(e.g. I had a few laptops which work with vbe_post/vbestate_restore
and adding vbemode-restore broke suspend/resume)

But Matthew claims that there are more systems breaking because of no
quirks, than systems break because of too many quirks.
It's hard to argument about that without real data.

That's why I suggested to base the default quirk set on the existing
hal-info database and chose the combination which is used most often.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?