quirk for lenovo x61s

John Heidemann johnh at isi.edu
Thu Mar 6 10:17:01 PST 2008

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:46:10 +0100, Danny Kukawka wrote:
>On Dienstag, 4. März 2008, John Heidemann wrote:
>
>Are you sure that (from X and ttyX) only s3_bios and vbemode_restore work?
>What's with s3_bios+s3_mode? What kind of graphic card has this machine?
>
>Danny

Sigh, you're correct that my patch only supports suspending from within
X11.  The display is left blank when I suspend from a tty.

About the display, /etc/sysconfig/hwconf says:

desc: "Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics
Controller"

I will see if adding s3_mode helps tty.

Even if tty is left unresolved, I believe the quirk I submitted is an
improvement over current state for the X61S.

   -John Heidemann