Question on Policy Kit's Grant (authentication)

Allyn, Mark A mark.a.allyn at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 16:09:02 PDT 2008

Folks:

I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask this; perhaps someone
can point me to the correct place to ask. I am having some trouble
trying to get the policy kit grant (authentication) facility to work.

I tried googling and have not been able to find out much about
libpolkit-grant; especially I could not find any source code that
actually uses libpolkit-grant.

Do any of you know if libpolkit-grant is used by anything? I have HAL on
my system and none of the .policy files have any authenticate results in
them.

Do any of you know of any sample code that I can look at?

Thank you

Mark Allyn
mark.a.allyn at intel.com