Keymap for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ39VN

Stefano Avallone stavallo at unina.it
Mon May 19 07:46:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

the Sony Vaio VGN-FZ39VN has the same layout as the VGN-FZ140E, so the
attached patch simply adds "VGN-FZ39VN"	to the matching pattern (and fixes
the comments for brightness up/down).

The Sony Vaio VGN-FZ39VN has also an S1 button. To make it work, I had to
patch the kernel module sony_laptop.ko (I sent the patch to Mattia Dongili,
the module maintainer). With such a patch, the laptop suspends to ram without
the need to re-map the keycode through hal. It just works! If you are
interested, just contact me (directly, as I am not subscribed to the list).

regards,
Stefano