horizontal scrolling inverted for both mouse and touchpad

none dark_mail at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 09:04:05 PST 2008

Since I switched to input through HAL, on both my touchpad and an
attached USB mouse horizontal scrolling is inverted, tested in GIMP and
mousepad (xfce text editor).

WHne I restart HAL and plug the mouse in and out, it's tilt-wheel
scrolls in the right direction, but not the touchpad.

However, this is lost once X is restarted, I then get the inverted
behavior again.
Vertical scrolling works just right.

I tried several settings variations in the 10-x11-input.fdi, to no avail.

I attached my current x11-input.fdi. Maybe one of you can help me
getting this right.

Maybe someone also could point me to some documentation about the
options I can pass to HAL, as I didn't find too much of that.

Thanks

Greetings
Eduard