Why is the Dell killswitch interface turning *off* all hardware BT switches?

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at dell.com
Thu Oct 23 12:14:49 PDT 2008

Hi Bastien:

This information (about the ability to switch via software interface)
isn't necessarily reported by the BIOS.  I'm adding on Michael Brown.
Michael, libsmbios can't reliably report this information can it?

Why was the hal killswitch interface mucking with a hardware switch's
settings in the first place?

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello