automount ntfs volumes

Ambroz Bizjak ambro at b4ever.net
Thu Oct 30 10:30:20 PDT 2008

On Thursday 30 October 2008 18:20:01 you wrote:
> Danny, I saw the commit in your HAL repo. I appreciate that you added it.
> However you misspelled it: should be "preferred", not "prefered" :) .
>
> Regards, Ambroz

About the preferred mount handler option, I also think a better description
would be something like:

"The preferred alternative mount handler/filesystem. Allows e.g. a distributor
to define a preferred handler. If not set, the default handler should be used,
otherwise it must be the name of one of one of the alternative handlers, as in
<literal>volume.fstype.alternative</literal>."

This would give us the power to say to use the default handler even if
alternatives are present.

Regards, Ambroz