Debugging HAL reporting suspend errors that aren't really errors

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at dell.com
Tue Sep 2 09:05:51 PDT 2008

Hi Danny:

I'll keep a close eye on that log when this problem occurs again.  FWIW,
my patch was accepted upstream gnome-power-manager for when this happens
>= 6 hours.  Hopefully a majority of the cases that this has been
happening to get covered by that.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-power-manager?view=revision&revision=2910

Thanks for pointing me in that direction to get it written :)

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello
*Dell | Linux Engineering*