[Patch] Latitude XT missing keys

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Tue Sep 23 19:47:59 PDT 2008

Hi,

hm ... I've overseen the second version of the patch. Adopted it by my self
and added some FIXME notes to the comments of the key.

Not sure if e058 should be screenlock (I guess it should lock the Tablet input
device and not the screen content.). In case of e018 we need to fix it as
soon as there is a keyevent for the rotate keys of TabletPCs.

Thanks for the patch btw. Commited the change to git.

Danny