question on SCSI-scanners

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Mon Jan 5 08:34:25 PST 2009

Hi Danny,
hi Kay,
must've been a remainder of my testing - sorry for the noise. The file
/etc/hal/fdi/information/20thirdparty/80-scanner.fdi
belongs to nowhere on my site - made so many attempts to get this stuff
working that I can hardly remember what I've done and what I haven't done. It
isn't part of libsane either.

Take care

Dieter

                                \
                 /\_/\           |

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)
********
********