Seemingly random battery dissapearance

Dave Flogeras dflogeras2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 10:19:00 PST 2010

To follow up on this old post which I just solved today:

It turned out to be a BIOS issue.  This unit is the same as the Acer Aspire
One 532H, so I grabbed the latest BIOS from Acer (1.25, it came with 1.10),
and installed it with fingers crossed.  The issues seem to have gone away.
 Hope someone else finds this useful.