[HarfBuzz] branches

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at trolltech.com
Mon Apr 2 11:20:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

after a brief discussion in IRC I have re-created a "stable" branch in git and
cherry-picked some changes off "master" that were not related to the shaper
work.

"stable" is now meant for shaper-unrelated bugfixes (like the kerning one I've
sent today) and we should merge changes from there into "master".

I have also merged the shaper work Lars and I did into "master". The old
repository at git://people.freedesktop.org/~hausmann/harfbuzz has been
removed and fully merged into "master" at

	git://git.freedesktop.org/git/harfbuzz

Simon