[HarfBuzz] Re: Text Layout Meeting 2007?

Eric Mader emader at icu-project.org
Tue Apr 3 16:31:11 PDT 2007

Ed Trager wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> [...]
>
> ERIC MADER: Could you make those dates? Also, will your employer
> sponsor part of the cost, if not all of it?  For example, could they
> be convinced to pay for 75% or 50% of the cost?

I had a talk about this with my manager yesterday. Nothing is certain at
this point, but she thinks it's unlikely that the company will be able
to cover any part of this expense. We're only allowed to travel to
customer events, and it would  be a bit of a stretch to claim this as
such an event.

I'm not currently in a position to cover this myself either.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Regards,
Eric