[HarfBuzz] Text Layout Summit 2008

Kenichi Handa handa at m17n.org
Thu Apr 24 23:25:54 PDT 2008

In article <1208397207.6540.96.camel at behdad.behdad.org>, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> writes:

> On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 12:05 -0400, Adam Twardoch wrote:
> > So, May is slowly approaching and I still have not heard a definitive
> > word on the Text Layout Summit. Will it be held during the LGM in
> > Wrocław? If so, do you know on which DAY exactly? (It would be useful
> > for me for my arrangements).

> So, err, replying a month and a half later...  I just booked my trip to
> LGM.  I'll be there for the entire conference.

I've also just booked the trip.  I can join the conference
from the morning of May 8 to the noon of May 11.  I reserved
a room at Hotel Silfor.

Unfortunately, I'm now too overloaded to prepare a
presentation for the meeting, but I hope to have fruitful
discussions with all the participants.

---
Kenichi Handa
handa at ni.aist.go.jp